Ex 7. Look at a footballer’s diary and write about his arrangements for next week .
1. He’s having a medical check-up on Monday .
2. He’s going to hairdresser’s on Tuesday .
3. He’s giving interview for Daily Telegraph on Wednesday .
4. He’s fly to Madrid on Thursday morning and meeting Real Madrid on Thursday afternoon .
5. He’s having dinner with Sara on Friday .
6. He’s playing against Arsenal on Saturday .
7. He’s going to concert on Sunday .
Ex 8. Look at Cathy’s plans and arrangements for next weekend . Write sentences with be going to or the Present Continuous .
1. She’s having a driving lesson on Friday afternoon .
6. She’s going to buy a new tennis racket .
2. She’s playing golf with Sue on Friday .
7. She’s going to practice backhand .
3. She’s visiting Granny on Saturday morning .
8. She’s going to buy new clothes .
4. She’s going to a disco with Joe on Saturday evening .
9. She’s going to phone Venus .
5. She’s meeting friends on Sunday afternoon .
10. She’s going to go swimming .