1. I got to the post office just before it closed and send the letter.
2.We invited Stephanie to the party, but she did not come.
3.Jack lost his job because he made too many mistakes.
4.Everyone knew that it was Bill’s fault,but nobody said anything.
5.Karen took the keys from the kitchen table and ran out of the door.
6. I was bored, so my Mum gave me some money to go shopping.
7.Do you remember the time we went to India on holiday?
8.It started raining, but luckily I had an umbrella in my bag.
1. I don’t want to go and see the film because I saw it last week.
2.i don’t need a football because I bought one yesterday.
3. I know a lot about Paris because I was there two years ago.
4. I don’t need to worry about my homework because I did it last night
5.I haven’t got a PlayStation anymore because I bought one in June
6. Mom is angry with me because I broke the window a week ago.
1.Ted was playing his guitar at half past seven.
2.At midnight I was sleeping but Jane was listening to a music.
3.Luke was standing outside the bank when suddenly two robbers ran past him.
4.I know Doug was working late at the office because I saw him when I was leaving.
5. Were you having a shower when the earthquake happened?
6. Penny was running to catch the bus when she slipped and fell.
7. When you saw Eugene ,was he going home?
8.At midnight?Erm…we were watching a DVD, I think.
1. When we were in Canada we went skiing almost every day.
2. About four years ago I decided to become a chef.
3. Georgia was having a shower when someone knocked at the door.
4.Holly and I run from the house to the taxi because it was raining heavily.
5. Two-man were arguing outside so I went to see what was happening.
6. Danielle was calling you at 1 o’clock yesterday ,but you were here with me.
7. We were eating breakfast when the letter came through the letter box.
8. As I walked past the window ,I saw that Paula was making a cake.
9. I was dreaming about my favorite band when the alarm clock went off.
10. While I was practicing the trumpet late last night, a neighbour came to complain.
One morning,Amber got up early.The sun was shining and birds were singing.Amber was very excited because it was the day of the big tennis match.Amber went downstairs into the kitchen ,where her father was having a breakfast.՛ Morning ,Amber .Today’s the day!’he said.Amber smiled nervously .’don’t worry!’he continued.’You’ll be fine’.Amber put some toast into the toster and openedthe fridge.Just as she was getting the butter out, the phone rang. her father answeredit.After a few minutes, he put the phone down.’Bad news,I’m afraid.The other player was practising yesterday when she had an accident. the match is off’.Amber ate her toast slowly.She was surprised she didn’t feel disappointed.
1. when I was younger ,I used to eat pizza almost every day!
2.Did there used to be a supermarket on the corner?
3. Bradley is a teacher, but he used to want to be a train driverbut he used to want to be a train driver
4. Are used to like eating cabbage ,but now I love it!
5. Did Rick used to have blond hair when he was a little boy?
6. I know Lily used to cook much, but now I think she makes dinner every day.